I know that I haven’t been present on my blog this year. I haven’t been that present on Goodreads either. I’ve been having a reading slump most of the year… But I still wanted to do my year in books for 2019.
The reason I haven’t been that present is the same reason I haven’t achieved my reading goal this year. I’ll elaborate on a later post about all the reasons why I have mostly been absent these last couple of years.
This year I had a goal of reading 20 books but only managed to read 13. You can find my entire recap here.
Books I read in 2019
- Dan Slott – Spider-Verse
- Neil Gaiman – American Gods
- Neil Gaiman – Anansi Boys
- Richelle Mead – Frostbite
- Leigh Bardugo – Wonder Woman: Warbringer
- Cassandra Clare – City of Fallen Angels
- J.K. Rowling – Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
- George R.R. Martin – A Feast for Crows
- Ransom Riggs – Library of Souls
- Jojo Moyes – After You
- British Library – Harry Potter: A History of Magic
- J.K. Rowling – Short Stories from Hogwarts of Heroism, Hardship and Dangerous Hobbies
- J.K. Rowling – Short Stories from Hogwarts of Power, Politics and Pesky Poltergeists
If you want the short version, you can see it down there 👇🏼
EDIT: Linked to the article where I explain everything in the second paragraph.