I wanted to do my Goodreads books review for 2015 because, as you may have noticed, I am a member of the site Goodreads. It is a kind of social network for people who enjoy reading. I’ve been a member since March. You can put up the different books you read, those you would like to read. And even participate in a challenge of how many books you’d like to read throughout the year.
My goal was to read 30 books in 2015, which I managed to exceed by reading 35 books. But now it’s almost 2016, and they have put up a review of your year in books, here’s mine!
Below, you can find a list of all the books that I’ve read. And if I did a review on them, click on the link to see it!
Books I read in 2015
- J.K Rowling – Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
- Patrick Süskind – Perfume: The Story of a Murderer
- Tomi Ungerer – Die Gedanken sind frei: Meine Kindheit im Elsass
- Franz Kafka – The Metamorphosis
- George R.R. Martin – A Game of Thrones
- Charlaine Harris – From Dead to Worse
- Veronica Roth – Insurgent
- Kathy Reichs – Death du Jour
- Éric Reinhardt – Le Système Victoria
- Sara Shepard – Twisted
- Marco Mancassola – La Vie sexuelle des super-héros
- Abd Al-Malik – Qu’Allah bénisse la France !
- Jonathan Safran Foer – Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close
- Alexandre Dumas – The Three Musketeers
- John Green – The Fault in our Stars
- Victor Hugo – Les Misérables
- Robin Benway – The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May & June
- Louis-Ferdinand Céline – Journey to the End of the Night
- Melissa Marr – Wicked Lovely
- William Shakespeare – King Lear
- J.K Rowling – Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Toni Morrison – Beloved
- Candace Bushnell – Sex and the City
- Mark Millar – Civil War: A Marvel Comics Event
- Howard Chaykin – Iron Man: Season One
- Nathaniel Hawthorne – The Scarlet Letter
- Stephen Chbowsky – The Perks of Being a Wallflower
- William Shakespeare – The Complete Sonnets and Poems
- Margaux Motin – La Théorie de la Contorsion
- Kathryn Stockett – The Help
- Ray Bradbury – The Martian Chronicles
- Albert Camus – The Stranger
- Jacob Grimm – Contes Merveilleux
- Gillian Flynn – Gone Girl
- Jeffrey Eugenides – The Virgin Suicides
So, I read 35 books and 14 083 pages, with my longest book being Les Misérables, which is 1 662 pages. And on average, I read about 402 pages per book.
And you, how many books have you read this year? Was it what you wanted to read or lower?